In order to record your mix using the Audio Recorder of TRAKTOR (SCRATCH) PRO while using External Mixer Mode, please do the following:
- Connect the recording output (REC OUT) of your external mixer to Input 7/8 (Channel D) of the AUDIO 8 DJ.
- Make sure the AUDIO 8 DJ is selected as your Audio Device in TRAKTOR's Preferences > Audio Setup.
- Go to Preferences > Input Routing and Set Input Channel D to Input 7 and Input 8.
- In Preferences > Recording, set your Source to Extern and External Input to Channel D. Now you may close the Preferences.
- Open the AUDIO RECORDER Panel in TRAKTOR's Global Section by clicking on the cassette symbol.
- Start the recording by clicking on the record button. To stop the recording and save the audio file, clock the record button again.
- Mac: User > Music > Traktor > Recordings
- Windows: My Documents > MyMusic > Traktor > Recordings