This article explains how to record with TRAKTOR PRO 2 when using the External Mixing Mode with Pioneer DJM Mixers equipped with an internal sound card:
- DJM 250 MK2, DJM 450, DJM 750 MK1, DJM 750 MK2, DJM 850, DJM 900 NXS, DJM 900 NXS2, DJM 2000, DJM 2000NXS, DJM Tour 1.
- Open the Pioneer DJM Setting Utility. Click on the MIXER OUTPUT tab and set a free Mixer Audio Output to REC OUT. In the example below, we show the Settings Utility connected to a DJM-900 Nexus and chose the USB5/6 as REC OUT.
- Open Input Routing in TRAKTOR's Preferences and make sure that all the inputs are configured correctly.
- Open the Mix Recorder tab in the Preferences and set the Source to External and External Input to Input Deck C.
Note: In this example we are using Deck C as input channel, however you can also use another unused Deck Input or the Ext Input.
- Open the AUDIO RECORDER in TRAKTOR by clicking on the tape symbol and start your recording.