In order to start your computer in safe mode, restart it and after hearing the startup sound press and hold the Shift key until you see the gray apple and progress indicator. Note that this startup takes longer than normal boots. When startup is finished, start again in normal mode without holding any keys during startup.
Articles in this section
- My Download Failed in Native Access (Windows)
- My Download Failed in Native Access (Mac)
- Error Message: "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing"
- Native Instruments Software and Hardware Product Information
- Controller Editor Error Message: "Hardware Controller Support is not running."
- How to Download and Install Native Instruments Product Updates
- Can I Use a Nickname instead of my Real Name the NI Support Community?
- What is Usage Data Tracking?
- How To Set Up a Wi-Fi Hotspot to Activate a Native Instruments Product on an Offline Computer
- How to Use Your Native Instruments Controller in MIDI Mode