Jump to a Chapter
1. Adjusting the settings of your audio interface
2. Using LatencyMon to identify the issue
3. Adjusting Windows Power Options
4. Identifying the badly performing driver
5. Using the Drivers List PDF and disabling drivers
6. Other resources
In this video we show you how to deal with audio playback issues on Windows computers. We go through the recommended settings for audio interfaces as well as show you how to use the third party tool LatencyMon to identify issues caused by badly performing drivers.