If you have moved your Native Instruments libraries after the original installation, you will have to relocate them within the software. This article explains how to relocate the libraries of the following NI legacy products:
- KONTAKT 2-4
- BATTERY 3
- AKOUSTIK PIANO
- ELEKTRIK PIANO
- KORE 2 and KORE 2 Player
Note: For more information about moving your current NI products to a different location, read this article.
1. KONTAKT 2 - 4
After moving the KONTAKT Factory Library of older versions of KONTAKT (2-4), you can set the new library path in the Options under Load / Import.
Read this article to relocate a MASCHINE Factory Library or MASCHINE Expansions after moving the folder to another location on your system. Read to this article for instructions on how to share MASCHINE projects between two computers.
3. BATTERY 3
Read this article for instructions on how to relocate the BATTERY 3 library after moving its folder to another location on your system.
4. AKOUSTIK PIANO
Follow these instructions to relocate your AKOUSTIK PIANO Library:
- Open AKOUSTIK PIANO after moving the library folder. You will receive the following warning. Click OK.
- A new Explorer window opens. Browse to the new library location and click OK.
5. ELEKTRIK PIANO
Follow these instructions to relocate your ELEKTRIK PIANO Library:
- Open the OPTIONS menu.
- Click BROWSE to reset the Library path, then click OK.
6. KORE 2 and KORE 2 PLAYER
Follow these instructions to relocate your KORE 2 or KORE 2 Player Sample Content:
- Open the Preferences and go to the General tab.
- Click Set under Sample Content Path to reset the directory.