Ensembles saved with REAKTOR 3 will not open in REAKTOR 5 unless the REAKTOR 3 USB copy protection key is plugged in. If you have the key, install it and plug it into your USB port, then open the REAKTOR 3 ensembles in REAKTOR 5 and save them as REAKTOR 5 files. Once you have done this, you will be able to open the ensemble files without using the key. There is also a Batch Processing function to perform the convertion of many files at once.
Articles in this section
- KOMPLETE KONTROL Goes 64-bit Only
- How Can I Update my MASCHINE Expansions to the new Expansions?
- What Are Expansions?
- Notes About KOMPLETE KONTROL MK2 Host Integration
- Most Common Questions About Updating / Upgrading to KOMPLETE 11 (ULTIMATE)
- Some of the KOMPLETE Products Are Missing in my Sequencer
- Important Notes about KOMPLETE KONTROL MK1 Host Integration
- Which Applications do the KOMPLETE 11 Content Products Belong To?
- How to Find Out the Mac OS X Compatibility of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects
- How to Find Out the Windows Compatibility of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects