Ensembles saved with REAKTOR 3 will not open in REAKTOR 5 unless the REAKTOR 3 USB copy protection key is plugged in. If you have the key, install it and plug it into your USB port, then open the REAKTOR 3 ensembles in REAKTOR 5 and save them as REAKTOR 5 files. Once you have done this, you will be able to open the ensemble files without using the key. There is also a Batch Processing function to perform the convertion of many files at once.
Articles in this section
- I Cannot Hear a Sound Output from REAKTOR
- REAKTOR 6 Requests Activation When Trying to Load an Ensemble in MASCHINE 2 / KOMPLETE KONTROL
- How to Relocate a Missing REAKTOR Product (Mac)
- How to Relocate a Missing REAKTOR Product (Windows)
- I Cannot find the Blocks in the REAKTOR 6 Browser
- Can I Load Any Third Party REAKTOR Product in REAKTOR PLAYER?
- Important Notes on Automation IDs of User Ensembles and Blocks in REAKTOR 6
- Setting Up a Third Party REAKTOR Product
- REAKTOR 6 Does Not Show Up in my Host Sequencer (OS X)
- REAKTOR Instrument Update Error Message: "No library found under the registered installation path"