The BATTERY 4 library is a new library, which also contains a selection of kits from the BATTERY 3 Factory Library. If you have unfinished songs relying on BATTERY 3, it is recommended to leave this application as well as its library installed.
Articles in this section
- BATTERY Solution Wizard [WIZARD]
- How Can I Access the BATTERY 3 Library within BATTERY 4?
- How Can I Load a Third-Party Format in BATTERY 4?
- How to Set Up BATTERY to Play a Sample Until the MIDI Note is Released
- How to Change the Key Range in BATTERY
- BATTERY does not Show Up in my Host Sequencer After Having Updated to Version 4.1.6 (Mac)
- How Can I Load Multiple Samples into One Cell in BATTERY 4?
- How to Import BATTERY Kits to the User Library
- How Can I Trigger Loops in BATTERY 4?
- How To Load an Expansion Kit / Sample in BATTERY 4