The BATTERY 4 library is a new library, which also contains a selection of kits from the BATTERY 3 Factory Library. If you have unfinished songs relying on BATTERY 3, it is recommended to leave this application as well as its library installed.
Articles in this section
- Notes About KOMPLETE KONTROL MK2 Host Integration
- Most Common Questions About Updating / Upgrading to KOMPLETE 11 (ULTIMATE)
- Some of the KOMPLETE Products Are Missing in my Sequencer
- Important Notes about KOMPLETE KONTROL MK1 Host Integration
- Which Applications do the KOMPLETE 11 Content Products Belong To?
- How to Find Out the Mac OS X Compatibility of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects
- How to Find Out the Windows Compatibility of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects
- Can I Load Any Third Party REAKTOR Product in REAKTOR PLAYER?
- What is the Difference Between KOMPLETE 11 SELECT, KOMPLETE SELECT and KOMPLETE SELECTION?
- Qualifying Base Products for KOMPLETE Upgrades and Crossgrades