The BATTERY 4 library is a new library, which also contains a selection of kits from the BATTERY 3 Factory Library. If you have unfinished songs relying on BATTERY 3, it is recommended to leave this application as well as its library installed.
Articles in this section
- The Freeze Function of My DAW Does Not Work with MASSIVE X
- My MASSIVE X Browser is Empty
- MASSIVE X - How to record automation in a DAW
- Why are my GUITAR RIG LE / Factory Selection / Elements Selection Presets in Demo Mode?
- I Cannot Get Any Sound Output from GUITAR RIG 5
- I Cannot Find GUITAR RIG 5 in Native Access
- I Cannot Play any Sound out of GUITAR RIG Using my MIDI Keyboard
- BATTERY does not Show Up in my Host Sequencer After Having Updated to Version 4.1.6 (Mac)
- GUITAR RIG Does Not Appear in the Instruments List of my Host Sequencer
- Why Does an Empty GUITAR RIG Rack Affect the Audio Signal?