Technical support for issues with the Traktor LE OEM editions packaged with various DJ / audio hardware devices is handled directly by the manufacturer. Please contact their support for help with these packages. Please check the product manual and other box contents (flyers, leaflets, etc.) for the latest support contact info of the original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
Articles in this section
- Changes in My iTunes Tags Are Not Reflected in TRAKTOR
- TRAKTOR PRO 3 Timecode Setup Guide
- My TRAKTOR SCRATCH Product Has Switched to TRAKTOR PRO
- Which Audio Interfaces can be used for Timecode Control in TRAKTOR PRO 3?
- TRAKTOR Crashes Caused by Corrupt Audio Files
- My Native Instruments TRAKTOR Controller / Mixer is Not Recognized by the TRAKTOR Software
- How to Transfer the TRAKTOR Collection, Playlists and Settings from One Computer to Another
- Using Third-Party Controller Mappings in TRAKTOR [VIDEO]
- TRAKTOR Error Message: "Could not find iTunes library!"
- TRAKTOR Error Message: "*filename* could not be played due to a missing or corrupt file...."