TRAKTOR products may be used with any MIDI device on the market, but the software only includes prepared mappings for devices which have been labelled TRAKTOR READY. Please refer to this article for a list of all TRAKTOR READY devices. For all other controllers there are various options. Please visit the website of the hardware manufacturer of your controller, since most companies are offering TRAKTOR mappings for their devices. You may also visit communities like http://www.traktorbible.com or http://www.djtechtools.com, where members of the community upload mappings for all kinds of MIDI devices. If you prefer to create a mapping yourself, please read this article from our Knowledge Base, which explains how to set up a generic MIDI device in TRAKTOR.
Articles in this section
- TRAKTOR DJ 2 iOS Audio Interface Compatibility
- How Can I Turn on Parallel Waveforms / Single Deck View in TRAKTOR PRO 3?
- Changes in My iTunes Tags Are Not Reflected in TRAKTOR
- TRAKTOR PRO 3 Timecode Setup Guide
- My TRAKTOR SCRATCH Product Has Switched to TRAKTOR PRO
- Which Audio Interfaces can be used for Timecode Control in TRAKTOR PRO 3?
- TRAKTOR Crashes Caused by Corrupt Audio Files
- My Native Instruments TRAKTOR Controller / Mixer is Not Recognized by the TRAKTOR Software
- How to Transfer the TRAKTOR Collection, Playlists and Settings from One Computer to Another
- Using Third-Party Controller Mappings in TRAKTOR [VIDEO]