TRAKTOR products may be used with any MIDI device on the market, but the software only includes prepared mappings for devices which have been labelled TRAKTOR READY. Please refer to this article for a list of all TRAKTOR READY devices. For all other controllers there are various options. Please visit the website of the hardware manufacturer of your controller, since most companies are offering TRAKTOR mappings for their devices. You may also visit communities like http://www.traktorbible.com or http://www.djtechtools.com, where members of the community upload mappings for all kinds of MIDI devices. If you prefer to create a mapping yourself, please read this article from our Knowledge Base, which explains how to set up a generic MIDI device in TRAKTOR.
Articles in this section
- Important Notes on TRAKTOR's Latest Software Release 2.11.2
- Third-Party TRAKTOR READY Controllers with Enhanced TRAKTOR Integration
- What Files and Folders does TRAKTOR Install on my System?
- TRAKTOR DJ iOS Audio Interface Compatibility
- How do I Register the Hardware and Software of my TRAKTOR Product?
- Which Audio File Formats Does TRAKTOR Support?
- End of Service for Older TRAKTOR Devices
- I Cannot Change the Phono Input Gain in the AUDIO 8 DJ Settings
- How to Download and Install a TRAKTOR Software Update
- Is My MIDI Controller Supported by the TRAKTOR Software?