TRAKTOR products may be used with any MIDI device on the market, but the software only includes prepared mappings for devices which have been labelled TRAKTOR READY. Please refer to this article for a list of all TRAKTOR READY devices. For all other controllers there are various options. Please visit the website of the hardware manufacturer of your controller, since most companies are offering TRAKTOR mappings for their devices. You may also visit communities like http://www.traktorbible.com or http://www.djtechtools.com, where members of the community upload mappings for all kinds of MIDI devices. If you prefer to create a mapping yourself, please read this article from our Knowledge Base, which explains how to set up a generic MIDI device in TRAKTOR.
Articles in this section
- TRAKTOR Solution Wizard [WIZARD]
- 50+ Reasons to Upgrade to TRAKTOR PRO 3
- Comparing the TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 / S4 with the new TRAKTOR KONTROL S3
- What's New In TRAKTOR PRO 3.2.1?
- Recording a Mix with TRAKTOR's Mix Recorder [VIDEO]
- How to Import Music into TRAKTOR's Track Collection [VIDEO]
- Using Third-Party Controller Mappings in TRAKTOR [VIDEO]
- How to use External Audio as Live Input in TRAKTOR [VIDEO]
- How to Transfer the TRAKTOR Collection, Playlists and Settings from One Computer to Another [VIDEO]
- TRAKTOR Crashes Caused by Corrupt Audio Files