This article summarizes important fixes and new features introduced in TRAKTOR's latest update.
The TRAKTOR update is available for download via Native Access.
Important Notes on TRAKTOR 2.11.3 Released on May 7th, 2018
Improvements and New Features
- Added features for Advanced HID Control with Pioneer CDJ 2000 Nexus 2:
- Added colored waveforms, selectable on display among 4 different color schemes.
- Added colored stripes, selectable on display among 4 different color schemes.
- Added on-screen touch Beatjump buttons (2 / 4 / 8 beats selectable).
- Added on-screen Phase Meters for visual beatmatching.
- Advanced HID Integration for the Pioneer CDJ-TOUR1 with the same set of features offered for CDJ 2000 Nexus 2 (see above).
- Timecode Scratch certification for the following Pioneer devices:
- DJM-750 MK2
- DJM-250 MK2
- Timecode Scratch certification for the following Allen & Heath devices:
- It is now possible to sync iTunes song info from the iTunes node of the browser by selecting Sync Song Info from the context menu (right-click).
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra): The Macintosh HD entry in the Explorer node of the browser is displayed.
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra): The pitch display remains when the pitch range set by the CDJ differs from TRAKTOR's pitch range.
- Mac: Fixed crashes when switching Deck assignment / Deck flavor via the TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 / S5 / D2 controllers.
- Mac: The selected folder now remains visible when connecting and browsing a USB Disk / Time Capsule drive.
Note: You can find an overview of all software fixes and changes in Native Access by clicking the Traktor Pro 2 entry in the Installed products list and selecting the Changes tab in the product info panel.