This article explains how to calibrate the faders and / or knobs of your TRAKTOR KONTROL device.
Note: the TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 MK3 does not allow its controls to be recalibrated.
- The faders move by themselves or jitter in the TRAKTOR software.
- The faders have been moved all the way down yet sound is still audible through your speakers or headphones.
- The faders have been moved all the way up yet the sound level in your speakers or headphones is not as high as it should be.
- The fader or knob position in the TRAKTOR software does not correspond with the fader position on your TRAKTOR controller.
Click the corresponding link for the TRAKTOR KONTROL device you wish to recalibrate:
- Recalibrating TRAKTOR KONTROL devices (except MK3 models)
- Recalibrating the EQ- and FX Knobs of your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK3
- TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 Hardware Fader Calibration
Follow the steps below to run the software calibration for the faders or knobs:
- Open the TRAKTOR Preferences > Traktor Kontrol *controller model*
- Under Calibration, click on the Recalibrate button next to the control you wish to calibrate. In this example, we are recalibrating the TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 controls.
- Follow the on-screen calibration instructions, confirming every next step with OK until you read the Calibration successful message.
- Click OK to leave the calibration menu.
Your faders should now be calibrated and ready to use. If the problem persists, please contact our Hardware Support here.
Note: If the software calibration fails, TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 users may additionally calibrate the hardware faders manually, as explained in the image linked at the bottom of this article.
Please follow the steps from this article in order to calibrate the EQ- and FX-knobs.
Note: the TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK3 does not allow its faders to be recalibrated.
WARNING: Please be careful when handling the fader as any physical damage to the TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 unit may result in the warranty being voided.
If the software calibration fails to resolve the issue, the Innofaders on the TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 can also be calibrated manually. To calibrate an Innofader, follow the instructions in the file attached below.