Note: It is NOT recommended to carry out a hardware fader calibration, instead use the TRAKTOR software to calibrate your faders.
This article explains how to calibrate the faders on your TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2. You should calibrate your faders if you observe one of the following:
- The faders have been moved all the way down yet sound is still audible through your speakers or headphones.
- The faders have been moved all the way up yet the sound level in your speakers or headphones is not as high as it should be.
- The fader position in the TRAKTOR software does not fully correspond with the fader position on your TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 mixer / controller.
Follow the steps below to run the software calibration for your faders:
- Open the TRAKTOR Preferences > Traktor Kontrol Z2
- Under Calibration, click on the Recalibrate button next to Faders.
- Follow the on-screen calibration instructions, confirming the next calibration step with OK until you read the Calibration successful message.
- Click OK once more to leave the calibration menu.
Your faders should now be calibrated and ready to use. If the problem persists, please contact our hardware support here.