ProblemIn some particular cases, MASCHINE plays back with a short delay in Pro Tools 11 (or higher).
SolutionTo solve this issue, you will have to route MASCHINE's audio to a separate track and turn off this track's 'Auto Low Latency' option in Pro Tools' Delay Compensation section. To do so, follow these steps:
- Load MASCHINE in an Instrument Track in Pro Tools.
Note: read this article to learn how to insert a NI plug-in in Pro Tools.
- Create a new Audio Track.
- Press the Edit View Window selector button on the Instrument Track where MASCHINE is loaded.
- Select I/O in the Edit Window View selector.
- Send MASCHINE'S audio to Bus 1-2.
- Set the Audio Track to receive audio from Bus 1-2.
- Open the Mix Window from the Menu bar.
- Press the Mix Window View Selector Icon on the bottom left corner of the Mixer.
- Select Delay Compensation in the appearing drop-down menu.
- Right-click on the cmp indicator in the Delay Compensation section of the Audio Track and select Auto Low Latency off.