This article explains how to move a KONTAKT Library to another location on your computer.
Please select your KONTAKT version:
- Close KONTAKT, your DAW, and all other Audio / MIDI-related software.
- Move the Library folder to its new location.
- Start Native Access and go to Library > Installed > Kontakt.
- Find the Library and click Repair.
- In the Repair Installation window, click Relocate.
- The Locate window displays the product's last known location. Click the folder symbol.
- Browse to the new location and select the Library folder.
- The Locate window will indicate that the library folder was successfully relocated.
- Click Done to close the Locate window and your KONTAKT library will now display correctly in the browser.
KONTAKT 6 and Earlier
- Move the Library to the desired location.
- Start KONTAKT. You will see the following error message within the Libraries tab in the KONTAKT Browser:
Library content not found. Click Locate to set the content.
- Click the Locate button.
- In the new window, click Browse for folder:
- Browse to the new location of the KONTAKT Library.
- Select your KONTAKT Library's folder and click Choose / OK.
Now the Library is available in the KONTAKT Browser again.