Note: If you are on Mac OS X 10.10 (and higher) or Windows 7 (and higher), you can also use the Relocate function in Native Access as explained in this article.
This article explains how to move an already installed KONTAKT Library - including the KONTAKT Factory Library - to another location on your computer.
- Move the Library to the desired location.
- Start KONTAKT. You will see the following error message within the Libraries tab in the KONTAKT Browser:
Library content not found. Click Locate to set the content.
- Click the Locate button.
- In the new window, click Browse for folder:
- Browse to the new location of the KONTAKT Library.
- Select your KONTAKT Library's folder and click Choose / OK.
Now the Library is available in the KONTAKT Browser again.