VAT stands for "Value Added Tax", which is an indirect sales tax. If you live in the European Union (but outside of France, Germany or the UK) and are exempt from VAT, then you can fill in your VAT-ID (VAT No.) into the appropriate field of your account. You need to be registered as a business customer in order to be able to use this option. Before finalizing the order process the German VAT will be deducted from the sales price to avoid double taxation. Please make sure that you are actually exempted from VAT for purchases in the EU before you fill in your tax ID, otherwise please ignore the optional field for the VAT-ID.
Articles in this section
- My Payment Has Been Refused or Cancelled
- I Have a Problem During the Checkout Process in the Webshop
- I Want to Register a Product to Another Account of Mine
- I Need a Copy of My Invoice
- Alipay Could Not Shows Up During Check Out
- Can I Add / Change the VAT Number for my Native Instruments Purchases?
- Can I Choose Alternative Shipping Companies or Alternative Payment Methods?
- Can I Get a Discount if I Already Have Some Products that are Included in KOMPLETE (ULTIMATE)?
- Do I Have to Pay for an Update?
- Do I Have to Pay Shipping Fees and Will the Shipment be Subject to Import Taxes or Customs Duties?