VAT stands for "Value Added Tax", which is an indirect sales tax. If you live in the European Union (but outside of France, Germany or the UK) and are exempt from VAT, then you can fill in your VAT-ID (VAT No.) into the appropriate field of your account. You need to be registered as a business customer in order to be able to use this option. Before finalizing the order process the German VAT will be deducted from the sales price to avoid double taxation. Please make sure that you are actually exempted from VAT for purchases in the EU before you fill in your tax ID, otherwise please ignore the optional field for the VAT-ID.
Articles in this section
- Can I Add / Change the VAT Number for my Native Instruments Purchases?
- Can I Choose Alternative Shipping Companies or Alternative Payment Methods?
- Can I Get a Discount if I Already Have Some Products that are Included in KOMPLETE (ULTIMATE)?
- Do I Have to Pay for an Update?
- Do I Have to Pay Shipping Fees and Will the Shipment be Subject to Import Taxes or Customs Duties?
- Does Native Instruments Offer Educational Licenses or Discounts for Students and Teachers?
- What Does VAT Mean in the Webshop?
- May I pay in US Dollars or Another Currency Instead of EURO?
- Will I Receive an Invoice for my NI Webshop Order?
- Which Payment Methods are Accepted in the Online Shop?