All updates within a major version (for example 2.1 / 2.5 / 2.9 etc.) are always free of charge for all registered users. These updates are available in the Updates tab of Native Access, Service Center or on the UPDATES page of your user account. If a new major version is being released (for example 3.0) we usually ask a small update fee. To buy an update, simply log in to our web shop with the exact same email address you used to activate your products. As soon as you visit a pricing page or press the BUY NOW button, our web shop will suggest the best price automatically.
Articles in this section
- Can I Add / Change the VAT Number for my Native Instruments Purchases?
- Can I Choose Alternative Shipping Companies or Alternative Payment Methods?
- Can I Get a Discount if I Already Have Some Products that are Included in KOMPLETE (ULTIMATE)?
- Do I Have to Pay for an Update?
- Do I Have to Pay Shipping Fees and Will the Shipment be Subject to Import Taxes or Customs Duties?
- Does Native Instruments Offer Educational Licenses or Discounts for Students and Teachers?
- What Does VAT Mean in the Webshop?
- May I pay in US Dollars or Another Currency Instead of EURO?
- Will I Receive an Invoice for my NI Webshop Order?
- Which Payment Methods are Accepted in the Online Shop?