All updates within a major version (for example 2.1 / 2.5 / 2.9 etc.) are always free of charge for all registered users. These updates are available in the Updates tab of Native Access, Service Center or on the UPDATES page of your user account. If a new major version is being released (for example 3.0) we ask an update fee. To buy an update, simply log in to our web shop with the exact same email address you used to activate your products. As soon as you visit a pricing page or press the BUY NOW button, our web shop will suggest the best price automatically.
Articles in this section
- Does the KOMPLETE KONTROL MK2 Keyboard Qualify for a Crossgrade / Upgrade?
- Does the MASCHINE MK3 Qualify for a Crossgrade / Upgrade?
- Can I Try the Product Before Purchasing it?
- Does Native Instruments Offer Gift Cards?
- Do I have to pay a customs duty for the goods if I order from Native Instruments?
- Can I Choose Alternative Shipping Companies or Alternative Payment Methods?
- How Can I Find Out if a Product is Available as a Download or as a Boxed Product?
- Third-Party TRAKTOR READY Controllers with Enhanced TRAKTOR Integration
- Can I Get a Discount if I Already Have Some Products that are Included in KOMPLETE (ULTIMATE)?
- Native Instruments Software and Hardware Product Information