On rare occasions, delays of the shipment may occur, especially in remote areas. Unfortunately, NI has no influence on this. Please contact your local customs office if you live outside the EU and USA to check if your package is currently in customs clearance. If the announced shipping times are exceeded significantly, please contact our Order Support and have your order number to hand.
Articles in this section
- I Have a Problem During the Check-Out Process in the NI Web Shop
- I Need to Change the Shipping Address on My Order
- My Payment Has Been Refused or Cancelled
- What Is the Status of My Order?
- I Would Like a Refund for a Purchase Made In the Webshop
- How Can I Order a Spare Part for a Hardware Device?
- I Need a Copy of My Invoice
- How to Use a Native Instruments e-Voucher
- I Cannot Choose a Shipping Address in a Different Country Than My Billing Country
- I Have Issues with My E-Voucher