On rare occasions, delays of the shipment may occur, especially in remote areas. Unfortunately, NI has no influence on this. Please contact your local customs office if you live outside the EU and USA to check if your package is currently in customs clearance. If the announced shipping times are exceeded significantly, please contact our Order Support and have your order number to hand.
Articles in this section
- I Cannot Choose a Shipping Address in Different Country than my Billing Country
- I Need to Change the Shipping Address on My Order
- I Want to Order a Spare Part for a Hardware Device
- What Is the Status of My Order?
- Do I have to pay a customs duty for the goods if I order from Native Instruments?
- The Delivery Time has Passed, but I Have not yet Received the Shipment of my NI Webshop Order
- What Are the Delivery Charges for Orders from the Online Shop?
- How Long will the Delivery of my NI Webshop Order Take?