This article explains how to reinstall Controller Editor in case that your NI device has lost its controller functionality (i.e. the software does not react to any of the movements of the controller's buttons / knobs / faders).
- Download the version of Controller Editor supported by your operating system from the Drivers & Other Files page on our website.
Note: If you own the legacy devices AUDIO KONTROL 1, KORE 1, KORE 2 or RIG KONTROL 3, please install Controller Editor version 1.7.4 instead, as explained in this article.
- Disconnect all NI controllers from the computer and restart it.
- Quit all running audio applications.
- Install the Controller Editor version you downloaded.
- When the installation is completed, restart your computer.
- Connect your NI controller to the computer.
Your controller functionality should now have been restored in the corresponding NI software.