This article explains how to use the TRAKTOR DJ CABLE for pre-listening of tracks when creating mixes with TRAKTOR DJ on iOS devices.
Connecting the TRAKTOR DJ CABLE
- Connect the TRAKTOR DJ CABLE by plugging it into the headphone output of your iOS device.
- Connect your headphones to the headphone output jack of the TRAKTOR DJ CABLE.
- Connect your amplifier to the main output jack of the TRAKTOR DJ CABLE.
Setting up your iOS device
- Open TRAKTOR DJ on your iOS device.
- Turn on TRAKTOR DJ's Split Output option:
- If you are using an iPad, just tap the speaker icon on top of the screen and enable Split Output.
- If you are using an iPhone, drag the global drawer from the left side of your screen, tap the speaker icon and enable Split Output.
- Note the small headphone cue icons appearing on each deck.
- Tap the headphone icons to turn on the pre-listening output for each deck.
Furthermore, you can adjust the headphone volume and the balance between the cue and master signals in TRAKTOR DJ's output options. Just tap on the speaker icon again to open them.