The PHONO INPUT GAIN selector in the Audio 8 DJ Settings is used to adjust the amplification of a phono input signal from a turntable. It can only be changed if the AUDIO 8 DJ's INPUT MODE is set to PHONO as shown in the screenshot below.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Turn on Parallel Waveforms / Single Deck View in TRAKTOR PRO 3?
- Changes in My iTunes Tags Are Not Reflected in TRAKTOR
- TRAKTOR PRO 3 Timecode Setup Guide
- My TRAKTOR SCRATCH Product Has Switched to TRAKTOR PRO
- Which Audio Interfaces can be used for Timecode Control in TRAKTOR PRO 3?
- TRAKTOR Crashes Caused by Corrupt Audio Files
- My Native Instruments TRAKTOR Controller / Mixer is Not Recognized by the TRAKTOR Software
- How to Transfer the TRAKTOR Collection, Playlists and Settings from One Computer to Another
- Using Third-Party Controller Mappings in TRAKTOR [VIDEO]
- TRAKTOR Error Message: "Could not find iTunes library!"