The PHONO INPUT GAIN selector in the Audio 8 DJ Settings is used to adjust the amplification of a phono input signal from a turntable. It can only be changed if the AUDIO 8 DJ's INPUT MODE is set to PHONO as shown in the screenshot below.
Articles in this section
- TRAKTOR DJ 2 - Infos and Resources
- How to Stream Your TRAKTOR Performance to YouTube Live or Twitch
- TRAKTOR Solution Wizard [WIZARD]
- TRAKTOR Streaming Guide
- Comparing the TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 / S4 with the new TRAKTOR KONTROL S3
- What's New In TRAKTOR PRO 3.4.0?
- Recording a Mix with TRAKTOR's Mix Recorder [VIDEO]
- How to Import Music into TRAKTOR's Track Collection [VIDEO]
- Using Third-Party Controller Mappings in TRAKTOR [VIDEO]
- How to use External Audio as Live Input in TRAKTOR [VIDEO]