The PHONO INPUT GAIN selector in the Audio 8 DJ Settings is used to adjust the amplification of a phono input signal from a turntable. It can only be changed if the AUDIO 8 DJ's INPUT MODE is set to PHONO as shown in the screenshot below.
Articles in this section
- Important Notes on TRAKTOR's Latest Software Release
- Third-Party TRAKTOR READY Controllers with Enhanced TRAKTOR Integration
- What Files and Folders does TRAKTOR Install on my System?
- TRAKTOR DJ iOS Audio Interface Compatibility
- How do I Register the Hardware and Software of my TRAKTOR Product?
- Which Audio File Formats Does TRAKTOR Support?
- I Cannot Change the Phono Input Gain in the AUDIO 8 DJ Settings
- How to Download and Install a TRAKTOR Software Update
- Technical Support for TRAKTOR LE OEM Versions
- Is My MIDI Controller Supported by the TRAKTOR Software?