TRAKTOR allows you to show cover art for your tracks in the Track Collection. Music you buy on Internet does not always have the cover art embedded in the ID3 tags. Our Cover Art Tutorial explains how to add missing cover art to the tracks. Find the PDF attached to this article.
Articles in this section
- Using Third-Party Controller Mappings in TRAKTOR [VIDEO]
- How to Switch between LINE and PHONO Input Level with a TRAKTOR Audio Interface
- How to use a Microphone in TRAKTOR [VIDEO]
- How to use External Audio as Live Input in TRAKTOR [VIDEO]
- How to use TRAKTOR's Step Sequencer with a TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 Controller
- How to use TRAKTOR's Step Sequencer with a TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 / D2 Controller
- How to Use the Controller Manager in TRAKTOR
- How to Sync TRAKTOR and Ableton Live
- How to Transfer the TRAKTOR Collection, Playlists and Settings from One Computer to Another
- How Can I Configure TRAKTOR for Two Audio Interfaces?