If you are using the Cruise Mode for automatic playback of a Playlist, TRAKTOR additionally allows you to synchronize the tracks for seamless transitions. To use the Sync function with Cruise mode, do the following:
- Make sure all tracks in your Playlist have their Beatgrids set correctly. To learn more about setting Beatgrids, read this article.
- Set the Master Clock to AUTO in the Master Clock Panel.
Note: Find the Master Clock Panel by clicking the metronome symbol on the left side of the Global Section.
- Activate the SYNC button in both Decks.
- Load a Track into a Deck and start playback.
- Activate the Cruise Mode button in the upper right corner of TRAKTOR's main window to start the automatic playback.
All tracks in your Playlist will now be synchronised and played back one after another.