Please note that RTAS plug-ins from Native Instruments can only be used in Pro Tools 7 or higher. Other hosts such as Digital Performer or Logic do not work with Native Instruments RTAS plug-ins. This applies for all RTAS plug-ins released 2007 or later (approx).
Articles in this section
- I Cannot Find My Native Instruments Plug-in in Cubase 9.5
- VST Plug-in Administration on Windows Computers [VIDEO]
- Issues with VST Plug-ins in 64-bit Host Sequencers (Windows)
- My RTAS Plug-ins Are Not Showing Up in Pro Tools (OS X)
- VST Plug-in Administration in Ableton Live (Windows) [VIDEO]
- My Sequencer Does Not Show an Installed VST Plug-in (Windows)
- Managing Applications and Plug-ins on Windows 32 / 64- bit Systems
- Managing Applications and Plug-ins on OS X 32 / 64- bit Systems
- Do I Have a 64-bit or a 32-bit Sequencer?
- My NI Plug-ins Will Not Load in Pro Tools 11 or Higher