If you purchased a product via the Native Instruments online shop, you can track the status of your order in your NI User Account on our website. You can verify if the payment succeeded, if your hardware product was shipped already, etc. This article shows where to find the Order Status of your product and explains the different status codes.
Note: All the features of a NI User Account are explained in this article.
Displaying your Order Status
- Log in to your user account with your email-address and password.
- Choose your Order History by clicking the link My order history on the MY ACCOUNT page or by clicking MY ACCOUNT in the upper right corner and choosing Order History from the drop-down menu.
- Your Order History will display a list of all the products you purchased in the NI online shop. Click view details for the product whose Order Status you would like to find out.
- Now you can see the details of your order including the product's Reference Number, Order Date and Status. In our example the status code is Shipped:
List of Status Codes
In the table below you will find all the different Status Codes and their meanings:
- Your order was entered successfully and you will soon receive your order confirmation via email.
- Boxed product: Your order has been transferred to our warehouse. Please note that changes to the order cannot be made any longer.
- Download product: Your download order is in fulfillment and you will receive your download and serial number soon.
There are three possible scenarios:
- If you entered a EU VAT number, it needs to be checked. If the automated check wasn't successful, an Order Support Agent will check its validity manually. This may take up to one business day.
- If you paid your order per credit card, sometimes an Order Support Agent has to check the authorization manually due to security reasons. Please do not worry, this is just a check to safeguard the security of your payment. In rare cases an Order Support Agent will ask you to provide more information.
- Generally, some orders are checked manually to safeguard the security of your payment. In rare cases an Order Support Agent will contact you to ask you for some more information.
|Waiting for payment
- Your order will be shipped as soon as we have received the payment per wire transfer for your order.
- Your order was successfully shipped.
- If you ordered a boxed product and the parcel was shipped per trackable shipping method, you may track your delivery by clicking Track your delivery next to the Status Code.
- If you ordered a download product, you may find the serial number and download link in the section My Account > My Products and Serials.
- Your order was partially shipped, i.e. NI ships items upon availability.
- If you ordered more than one product per order and one or more product(s) are temporarily not available, the available items of your order get shipped immediately. The further products of your order will follow as soon as they are back in stock.
- If you ordered a boxed product per trackable shipping method you may track your delivery by clicking Track your delivery next to the Status Code.
- Your download order was shipped, so you may find the serial number and download link in the section My Account > My Products and Serials.
- Your order was cancelled. If you have questions about the cancellation of your order, please contact our Order Support.
- Your order is on pre-order, i.e. as soon as the product is available it will be shipped. Please consider the release date.
- Due to a short-timed system maintenance, the status of your order cannot be displayed properly. The status will change as soon as the system is up an running again. Do not worry, the order itself is not affected.