The purchase of some Native Instruments soft- and hardware products entitles the registered user of the product to an e-Voucher, which must be redeemed within six months in the NI online shop. This article explains how to obtain and redeem your e-Voucher. Note: Obtain detailed information on the conditions applying to the validation of an e-Voucher in our Terms and Conditions page.
Products Including an e-Voucher
e-Vouchers are included with the purchase of certain NI soft- and hardware products. To find out if an e-Voucher is included with your product purchase, click on BUY NOW on the top right corner of the corresponding product page and then read the product details under PRODUCT INCLUDES:
Note: The inclusion of an e-Voucher with a given product's purchase may only apply temporarily.
Registering your Product
After purchasing your product, you must register it to receive your voucher:
- Hardware product: register your product as explained in this article.
- Software product: register your product by installing it with Native Access.
Receiving your e-Voucher Code
Once your product has been registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail within a few hours stating that your e-Voucher can now be redeemed. This email includes the e-Voucher code.
Note: If you have not received any confirmation email after having registered your product, please contact our Order Support.
Redeeming your e-Voucher
- Make sure you have logged in to your NI account on the NI website.
- Go to the page of the product for which you would like to redeem your voucher.
Please read term number 1 of our Terms and Conditions page to find out which products from our online shop qualify for e-Voucher redeeming.
- Click on BUY NOW on the upper right corner of the product page.
- In the next page, click on ADD TO SHOPPING CART.
- On the shopping cart page, enter your e-Voucher code and click REDEEM.
- Now the e-Voucher has been added to the shopping cart and the Order Total has been reduced. Click on CHECKOUT to proceed with your payment details and order placement.