The purchase of some Native Instruments soft- and hardware products entitles the registered user of the product to an e-Voucher, which must be redeemed within six months in the NI online shop. This article explains how to obtain and redeem your e-Voucher. Note: Obtain detailed information on the conditions applying to the validation of an e-Voucher in our Terms and Conditions page.
Products Including an e-Voucher
e-Vouchers are included with the purchase of certain NI soft-and hardware products. To find out if an e-Voucher is included with your product purchase, click on BUY NOW on the top right corner of the corresponding product page and then read the product details under PRODUCT INCLUDES:
Note: The inclusion of an e-Voucher with a given product's purchase may only apply temporarily.
Registering your Product
Once you have purchased your product, you will need to register it in order to obtain a validation for your e-Voucher:
- Hardware product: Go to the hardware registration page (you may need to log in with your username and password first), enter the serial number of your hardware device and click on REGISTER.
- Software product: Download, install and register your software product. Find detailed information on how to activate a software product in the article What is Service Center? as well as in the articles related to specific NI products linked in the Related articles section at the bottom of this page.
Obtaining your e-Voucher Code
Once your product has been registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail within a few hours stating that your e-Voucher can now be redeemed. This email includes the e-Voucher code. Alternatively you can click on MY ACCOUNT on the top right area of the Native Instruments website and select My E-Vouchers. Note: You may need to log in with your username (email) and password first.
In MY E-VOUCHERS you can view the E-Voucher code as well as the period of validation (Valid from and Valid until).
Note: If you have not received any confirmation email or if MY E-VOUCHERS is empty after having registered your product, please contact our Order Support.
Redeeming your e-Voucher
- Make sure you have logged in to MY ACCOUNT in the NI website.
- Go to the page of the product for which you would like to redeem your voucher. Please read term number 1 of our Terms and Conditions page to find out which products from our online shop qualify for e-Voucher redeeming. In the example below we will be redeeming a 50 € e-Voucher in order to purchase the software product TRAKTOR PRO 2.
- Click on BUY NOW on the upper right corner of the page.
- In the next page, click on ADD TO SHOPPING CART.
- In the SHOPPING CART, enter your e-Voucher code and click REDEEM.
- Now the e-Voucher has been added to the shopping cart and the Order Total has been reduced. Click on CHECKOUT to proceed with your payment details and order placement.