Note: the configuration procedure explained below only works with the first-generation KOMPLETE KONTROL MK1 keyboards. The second-generation KOMPLETE KONTROL MK2 Keyboards do not use the Mackie Control protocol, and will therefore not control the transport functions in FL Studio.
The following article explains how to set up FL Studio for the first-generation KOMPLETE KONTROL MK1 keyboard. This will enable you to use the advanced host integration feature Transport Control. To learn more about the general aspects of KOMPLETE KONTROL MK1's host integration, read this article.
To set up FL Studio for KOMPLETE KONTROL MK1, follow these steps:
- Make sure your KOMPLETE KONTROL MK1 keyboard is connected and powered on.
- Start FL Studio.
- Select Options > MIDI settings from the menu bar.
- In the Input section, select Komplete Kontrol DAW - 1. Click the drop-down menu right next to Controller type and choose Mackie Control Universal from the list:
- Select Komplete Kontrol - 1 in the Input section and click the Enable button:
- Close the Settings window.
FL Studio is now set up for the KOMPLETE KONTROL MK1 keyboard.
|KOMPLETE KONTROL S-SERIES BUTTON||FUNCTION|
|FFW / RWD||Fast Forward / Rewind|