The following article explains how to set up FL Studio for KOMPLETE KONTROL. This will enable you to control the transport controls of FL Studio directly from the keyboard.
To set up FL Studio for KOMPLETE KONTROL, follow these steps:
- Make sure your KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboard is connected and powered on (if it has a power switch).
- Start FL Studio and select Options > MIDI settings from the menu bar.
- In the Input section, select Komplete Kontrol DAW and choose Enable. Then, click the drop-down menu right next to Controller type and choose Mackie Control Universal from the list:
- Next, select Komplete Kontrol in the Input section and click the Enable button:
- Close the Settings window.
Note: the KOMPLETE KONTROL entries in the Input section will vary slightly depending on the model of the keyboard you are using.
FL Studio is now set up for the KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboard.
|KOMPLETE KONTROL S-SERIES BUTTON||FUNCTION|
|PLAY||Start / Pause Playback|
|FFW / RWD (MK1 only)||Fast Forward / Rewind|