DEMO versions are available for many Native Instruments products on the NI web shop. If a DEMO version is available for a product you can find a DEMO button on the corresponding product page. This article explains how to find a DEMO version of a Native Instruments product and how to download its installation files.
- Go to the Native Instruments website.
- Click on the search symbol on the upper right corner of the window to show the Product Search field.
- Type in the name of the product you want to try out in the product search field. In this example, we are looking for MASSIVE. Please note you can also use the PRODUCTS entry in the navigation bar to browse through our different products.
- On the product page, click on the DEMO button which is located next to the BUY NOW button. If you do not see a DEMO button, the product is not available as DEMO version.
- Enter your email and your country in the corresponding fields, then press the GET DOWNLOAD LINK button.
- You will receive shortly an e-mail from Native Instruments containing the download link for the product you want to try out. Click on the download link to download the installation files. Please note that the download link is active for 48 hours only.