Important note: this setup requires at least FL Studio 12.4 and Controller Editor 2.0.2. Controller Editor 2.0.2 is available in the Drivers and other files page on our website. You can find the full installer for FL Studio 12.4 on the Image Line downloads page.
This article explains the necessary steps to install the MASCHINE Jam Template for FL Studio:
- Loading the FL Studio Template in Controller Editor.
- Adding MASCHINE JAM as Controller in FL Studio.
1. Loading the FL Studio Template in Controller Editor
- Connect the MASCHINE JAM Controller to your computer.
- Start Controller Editor. It is located here on your computer:
- Mac: Macintosh HD > Applications > Native Instruments > Controller Editor.
- Windows: C: > Program Files > Native Instruments > Controller Editor.
2. Adding MASCHINE JAM as Controller in FL Studio
- Make sure the FL Studio Template is selected in Controller Editor (see above).
- Start FL Studio.
- Select Options > MIDI Settings from the menu bar.
- Maschine Jam appears automatically as Input and Output device. Select both entries and activate them by pressing the Enable button as shown in the screenshot below.
The FL Studio Template is now set up and ready to use. For instructions on using MASCHINE JAM to control FL Studio, please consult this page on the Image Line forum.