Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) users please reinstall as explained below.
To reinstall a product, follow these steps:
- Open Native Access.
- Click the user icon in the upper right, choose Preferences and check the File locations as explained in this article.
- In the Installed products tab, place the mouse above FULL VERSION (or DEMO) in the product entry and click REINSTALL.
- Start the installation process by confirming once more with REINSTALL.
- Delete the following file on your hard drive:
Macintosh HD > Library > Preferences > com.native-instruments.*Product Name*.plist
- Restart your computer.
- Open Native Access and choose the Not installed tab. The list now includes the previously uninstalled product again. Click Install in the product entry to start the installation process.