Important note: this setup requires at least Bitwig Studio 1.3.15 and Controller Editor 2.0.2. Controller Editor is available in Service Center or in the Drivers and other files page on our website.
This article explains the necessary steps to install the MASCHINE Jam Template for Bitwig Studio:
- Loading the Bitwig Studio Template in Controller Editor.
- Adding MASCHINE JAM as Controller in Bitwig Studio.
1. Loading the Bitwig Studio Template in Controller Editor
- Connect the MASCHINE JAM Controller to your computer.
- Start Controller Editor. It is located here on your computer:
- Mac: Macintosh HD > Applications > Native Instruments > Controller Editor.
- Windows: C: > Program Files > Native Instruments > Controller Editor.
2. Adding MASCHINE JAM as Controller in Bitwig Studio
- Make sure the Bitwig Studio Template is selected in Controller Editor (see above).
- Start Bitwig Studio.
- Click Options in the Menu Bar, select Preferences and go to the Controllers tab.
- Click on Detect available controllers to automatically add MASCHINE JAM as a controller.
- Maschine JAM is added to the list of controllers and is active.
The Bitwig Studio Template is now set up and ready to use. For detailed instructions on using MASCHINE JAM to control Bitwig Studio, please download the manual which is attached to this article.