If you receive an error message that your serial number is invalid, there can be different reasons for this:
- Make sure that the serial number is typed in correctly.
- KONTAKT libraries from other manufacturers than NI (so-called 'OEM' or 'third-party' libraries), that only run in the full version of KONTAKT, don't have to be registered with NI. The registration process as well as the download is handled by the manufacturer. In case you have a problem with the registration or download, please contact the manufacturer.
- Serial numbers that contain alphanumeric digits can only be used with Native Access.
- Serial numbers that contain only numeric digits, can be used with Service Center and Native Access.
- If your want to activate a TRAKTOR hardware / software bundle in Service Center, please use the software serial number to activate the TRAKTOR PRO software. In general we recommend to use Native Access for activations.