The purchase of some Native Instruments soft- and hardware products entitles the registered user to an e-voucher, which must be redeemed within six months in the NI online shop. This article offers assistance in case you are experiencing issues with your e-voucher.
Note: In this article, we are referring to e-vouchers that are being granted after NI product registrations. The terms & conditions of other NI e-vouchers may vary.
I cannot find my E-Voucher
After purchasing your product, you must register it to receive your voucher:
- Hardware product: register your product as explained in this article.
- Software product: register your product by installing it with Native Access.
Once your product has been registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail stating that your e-voucher can now be redeemed. This email includes the e-voucher code.
Please note that unredeemed e-vouchers will be deleted from your NI account after a period of 6 months.
Error Message: Sorry, you can only use one e-voucher per purchase.
Unfortunately, you cannot combine two or more e-vouchers to be used for the same product. Read more in our full terms and conditions.
Error Message: This e-voucher is not valid for the product in your shopping cart.
Your e-voucher is valid for all Native Instruments software downloads available in the NI Online Shop, but it is NOT valid for updates, upgrades, crossgrades, educational licenses or hardware.
Error Message: Sorry, e-vouchers are not valid on special offers.
Your e-voucher is not valid on products that are part of a sales special.
Error Message: The e-voucher code 'xxx' has already been used.
You have already used this e-voucher code on a former purchase in the webshop. You cannot use the same e-voucher code multiple times.
Error Message: The e-voucher code 'xxx' has expired.
Your e-voucher has to be redeemed in our web shop within 6 months. Vouchers that haven't been used within 6 months expire and cannot be used anymore.
Error Message: 'xxx' is not a valid e-voucher code. Please check that you entered your code correctly.
Please try again and verify that there are no typing mistakes. We recommend to copy the code from your list and paste it in the e-voucher field.
How Can I Redeem My E-Voucher?
Select a software product in the NI Online Shop within six months of receiving the e-voucher. Enter the e-voucher code in the relevant field on the shopping cart page. You can find detailed instructions in the last chapter of this article.
- Your e-voucher is valid for all Native Instruments software downloads available in the NI Online Shop. It is NOT valid on updates, upgrades, crossgrades, educational licenses, hardware, or products that are part of a special offer.
- The e-voucher is personalized and only for use by the appointed addressee / user. It is not transferable and may not be re-sold.
- The e-voucher expires if not redeemed within six months after receipt.
- If the total amount of the e-voucher is not redeemed, the holder is not entitled to payment of the remaining balance.
- Only one e-voucher can be used per product.
- The e-voucher may not be redeemed for cash.