Note: To learn how to load Expansion Presets in MONARK within the KOMPLETE KONTROL software, read this article.
The most convenient way to load Expansion Presets in MONARK is to navigate in the Browser to the Expansion Preset's folder on your hard drive and to define it as Favorite for future use. In the example below, we will show you how to:
- In REAKTOR, select Files in the Browser.
- Navigate to your Expansion folder (Deep Matter Library in our example) and select Sounds > Monark Sounds. By default, the installation path is:
- Mac: Macintosh HD > Users > Shared > *Expansion Name*
- Windows: Users > Public > Public Documents > *Expansion Name*
- The Presets are now displayed in the lower area of the Browser. Double-click any Preset to load it to MONARK.
- Select the Expansion's folder (Deep Matter Library in our example), which contains the Expansion Presets for MONARK, then click Favorites.
- Choose Add to Favorites in the Favorites drop-down menu.
- The next time you open the Favorites menu, your Expansion folder (Deep Matter Library in our example) will be listed in the menu.