After purchasing an Orchestral Tools product in the Native Instruments online shop, you will receive an order confirmation per e-mail including your serial number(s).
Note: You can also find your serial numbers in MY ACCOUNT section My products, serials and downloads.
Please follow these steps in order to register, download and install your Orchestral Tools product:
- Download and install Continuata Connect – a small app that manages the download process for Orchestral Tools. If you have previously installed the downloader, please update it to the newest version for the best download performance.
- Launch Connect and enter your serial number including the dashes.
- Click the Download button and choose a dedicated folder for the download and installation of your product.
- After the installation process, close Continuata Connect, start Native Access and log in.
- Click the tab Not installed and find your Orchestral Tools product in the list.
- Click ADD LIBRARY to open the installation window.
- Click BROWSE and navigate to the same folder you chose for the download and installation in Continuata Connect in step 3. Select the folder of your product and confirm your selection.
- Click INSTALL to finish the process.
You Orchestral Tools product is now registered and installed.