The following products qualify for a free license for Ableton Live Lite:
- KOMPLETE KONTROL M32
- KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series MK2
- KOMPLETE KONTROL A-Series
- KOMPLETE AUDIO 1 / 2
- KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 MK2
Follow these steps in order to receive your serial number for Ableton Live Lite:
Registering Your NI Hardware
- Open Native Access and log in with your Native Instruments email and password.
- Click on Add a serial in the upper left corner of Native Access.
- Enter your hardware serial number in the dedicated field. You can find the serial number on the bottom side of your device.
- Confirm your serial number by clicking the blue ADD SERIAL button in the lower right:
Receiving Your Ableton Live Lite Serial Number
After registering your NI hardware, you will receive two emails with the following subjects:
- 'Your Native Instruments product registration', which confirms the registration of your device.
- 'Download information for your Native Instruments purchase', which lists the software products that come with your hardware.
Follow these steps:
- Open the email Download information for your Native Instruments purchase. If you cannot find it in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
- In the email, scroll down to the Ableton section and click the button GET YOUR LICENSE:
- You will be redirected to our website. If prompted, log in with your NI email address and password:
- Click the button REQUEST LICENSE.
- You will receive another email by NI with the subject 'Activate your serial number for Ableton Live Lite'. Please note that this process can take up to 30 minutes.
- Open the new email Activate your serial number for Ableton Live Lite. It contains your Live Lite serial number.
- In the email, click the button DOWNLOAD ABLETON LIVE LITE to open the Ableton download page:
- On the Ableton download page, you can choose your operating system and download the installer for Live Lite:
If you need help with the installation or the registration process of Ableton Live Lite, please check the resources on this Ableton website.