When you try to load an Instrument in KONTAKT, you receive the following error message:
This instrument belongs to a library that is currently not installed
This error message will appear if you attempt to load an instrument in KONTAKT from the Files tab while the library is not installed in Native Access.
Follow the steps below if you are experiencing the above error with either a Native Instruments KONTAKT Library, or a Third Party KONTAKT Library:
Native Instruments KONTAKT Library
- Launch Native Access from the following location:
- Mac: Macintosh HD > Applications > Native Access
- Windows: C: > Program Files > Native Instruments > Native Access
- Click the Not Installed tab. Hover your mouse over the KONTAKT library's entry. The option to LOCATE will appear next to the INSTALL button.
- After clicking the LOCATE button, you will be asked to BROWSE to the location of the KONTAKT library.
- Navigate to the KONTAKT library's folder and confirm your selection.
- Click INSTALL to add the KONTAKT library to your installed products.
- Finally, open KONTAKT standalone to update the database.
Third Party KONTAKT Library
If the issue relates to a third party KONTAKT Instrument, please follow the steps in this article to correctly add the library to Native Access. The library will then appear in KONTAKT's Libraries tab where it can be loaded from.