After purchasing a U-he product in the Native Instruments online shop, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail including your registration code(s).
Important note: You will receive one redeem code per purchased plug-in. If you have bought the U-he Collection you will receive just one email from NI including six redeem codes for all six plug-ins. You must repeat the below process for each purchased plug-in.
Please follow these steps in order to register, download and install your U-he product:
- Visit the U-he website: https://u-he.com/redeem/
- Enter the registration code from your confirmation email and click Redeem Registration Code:
- Under License information, enter your First Name, Last Name and Email Address. Please follow the conventions shown in the infobox:
- You will receive an email from U-he including your username and serial number.
- Navigate to the following website: https://u-he.com/products/
- Download your product by clicking the button corresponding to your operating system:
- Unzip the downloaded file and start the installation by launching the installer.
- Open your preferred DAW, load your U-he product and click enter your serial number:
- Enter the User Name and Serial Number found in the email you received from U-he:
- The next screen confirms that the registration was successful:
The NKS Preview files for Repro-1 and Diva come with the official NKS Previews bundle that can be installed via Native Access.
The NKS Preview files for Repro-5 are not included in the official NI download. You can download them here: Repro-5 Preview Files. After you unzip the downloaded folder, you will find instructions on where to put the preview files folder.
If you are experiencing issues with the installation or the activation of your product, please visit the U-he Support page.