The Classic Piano Collection was discontinued before the release of Native Access. Therefore, these piano libraries have to be installed manually, before they can be activated with Native Access.
Instructions for Windows:
Below you can find the installers for the individual pianos. After the installation, simply open Native Access. This will activate the products automatically.
Instructions for Mac:
If you are using OS X 10.9 to macOS 10.12, please follow these steps:
1. Download the installers for the individual pianos:
2. Run the downloaded installers.
3. Open Native Access. The pianos will be activated automatically.
If you are using macOS 10.13 (or higher), please follow the steps of this workaround:
1. Download the zipped piano libraries:
2. Unpack the zipped files and move the whole library folder to the desired location on your hard drive.
3. Download the file Classic Piano Collection plist.zip and unpack it. The folder contains 4 plist files:
4. Move the 4 plist files to the following folder:
Macintosh HD > Library > Preferences
5. Open Native Access and click the Installed products tab. The 4 pianos are now listed with a yellow Repair button.
6. Click the Repair button and choose Relocate. Navigate to the location of your piano library and repeat this step for all 4 pianos.
If you need further help with the relocate function in Native Access, please refer to the following article or video: