This article explains how to install the ASIO driver for your KOMPLETE AUDIO 1 / 2 / 6 MK2 audio interface on Windows 10 systems.
Note: the KOMPLETE AUDIO 1 / 2 / 6 MK2 are 'class-compliant' on Mac computers. It is not necessary to install a driver on these systems.
- Disconnect the KOMPLETE AUDIO device from your computer.
- Navigate to our DRIVERS & OTHER FILES downloads page.
- Locate the Komplete Audio 1 & 2 Driver or the Komplete Audio 6 MK2 Driver in the list and click on the link to download it. In our example, we are showing the Komplete Audio 1 & 2 Driver:
- Navigate to your downloads folder and double-click the downloaded zip file to open it:
- Double click the setup.exe file and follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation.
- Once complete, connect your KOMPLETE AUDIO device to your computer. You will now be able to choose the Komplete Audio ASIO Driver in your DAW.