The following article explains how to set up Ableton Live for the use of KOMPLETE KONTROL with the KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 keyboard. This will enable you to use advanced host integration features like transport control, track control and edit control.
M32 keyboards currently require the user to select 'Komplete Kontrol A' as the control surface. Please follow these steps:
- Connect your KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 keyboard to your computer.
- Start Ableton Live and go to Preferences > Link MIDI.
- Assign a free Control Surface slot to Komplete Kontrol A by selecting it from the drop-down list.
- Under Input, select Komplete Kontrol M DAW:
- Under Output, select Komplete Kontrol M DAW:
To find out how to use the host integration features, please download the 'KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 DAW Shortcut sheet' that is linked below this article.