We strongly advise not to use several Native Instruments accounts to register your products. We recommend instead to register them all in one single account.
If you wish to transfer or sell your license to someone else, do not pass on your account details (e-mail and password); please request a license transfer instead.
If, for some reason, you intended to transfer your licenses to another account, here is what we recommend to do, depending on your situation:
1. I have not created a new account yet
If you have access to your old account, you can change your NI account's settings, like your e-mail address, billing address, etc. To do so, please follow the instructions from this article.
2. I already own a second account
In this case, please contact our support team using the contact support form in order to request an account merging. Please provide the following information:
- Your first account's email address.
- Your second account's email address or the one you want to use in the future.
3. I do not remember the email address of my account
In this case, please contact our support team using the contact support form. Please provide the following information:
- Your registered serial number(s).
- Your personal details such as full name, artist name and former email address.