This year's Sales Special offers 26 Summer of Sound Bundles: these are one-click combinations of certain hardware devices and software upgrades.
Most software products can only be activated after registering the hardware. But please note that all bundles that include KOMPLETE flavors come with an additional supplement product that allows you to use your KOMPLETE Update/Upgrade straight away. Here are the instructions.
If you should receive an error message in Native Access when trying to activate your KOMPLETE Update/Upgrade, some extra steps are required (as instructed below). In this example, we show the failed activation of FM8 as a part of KOMPLETE 12 Update:
Below you find a list of hardware devices and their bundled supplements which qualify as base products for your newly purchased Update/Upgrade:
- MASCHINE MIKRO MK3: Maschine 2 Essentials Application + MASCHINE MIKRO MK3 Collection
- MASCHINE MK3: KOMPLETE 12 SELECT for HW
- KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series MK2: KOMPLETE 12 SELECT for HW
- KOMPLETE KONTROL A-Series: Maschine 2 Essentials Application for A-SERIES Keyboards + KOMPLETE KONTROL A-SERIES Collection
- KOMPLETE KONTROL M32: KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 Collection + Maschine 2 Essentials Application for M32
- KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 MK2: Traktor Pro 3 LE for KA6 + KOMPLETE AUDIO Collection for KA6 MK2 + Maschine 2 Essentials Application for KOMPLETE AUDIO
- KOMPLETE AUDIO 1: KOMPLETE AUDIO Essentials Collection for KA1/2 + Maschine 2 Essentials Application for KOMPLETE AUDIO
Activating Your KOMPLETE Update/Upgrade
In order to activate your KOMPLETE Update/Upgrade, you need to activate a product from your supplement. Since the REAKTOR-Synth MONARK is included, with all supplements, please follow these steps to install it first:
- Install Native Access (if you have not already) and log in with your email address and password.
- Open the Not installed tab and search for Monark in the product list. Click the INSTALL button:
- After the installation of MONARK, your KOMPLETE Update/Upgrade is activated and you can start installing the remaining products as you like.
Note: if you are experiencing isues with the the installation of the remaining products, please restart Native Access and try again.
Important: In order to unlock all included products of your Hardware/Software bundle (e.g. the MASCHINE Software), register your hardware device as explained in this article.