This article explains how to download and install the AKOUSTIK PIANO and ELEKTRIK PIANO 1.5 Libraries.
Note: These libraries require KONTAKT 5.6.8 (Player) or higher. Using an older version of KONTAKT will result in the libraries appearing in DEMO mode.
- Download the desired library from here:
- Unzip the downloaded file and move the library folder that appears to the desired location (i.e. where you store your other KONTAKT libraries).
- Open Native Access. In the Not installed tab, find the Library that you want to set up and click ADD LIBRARY:
- Click the BROWSE button:
- Navigate to the Library folder. In our example we are adding the ELEKTRIK PIANO 1.5 Library. Confirm your selection by clicking Select Folder.
- Click INSTALL to finish the set up process.
- Open KONTAKT. The Library box will now appear in the Libraries Tab: