When attempting to install a product from Native Access, the following error message appears:
Installing *Product* failed: An error occurred while running the installer
This issue occurs when Native Access does not have the necessary permissions to complete the installation.
- Open your Mac's System Preferences and click Security & Privacy.
- Under the Privacy tab, choose Full Disk Access from the side bar.
- Click the lock icon in the bottom left of the window and enter your Mac password.
- Ensure that Native Access appears in the list.
If it does not appear in this list, click the + icon and add the following location:
- Mac HD: Applications > Native Access
- Once completed, click the lock icon again. The installation will now function correctly in Native Access.