When attempting to install a product from Native Access, the following error message appears:
This issue occurs when Native Access does not have the necessary permissions to complete the installation.
- Open your Mac's System Preferences and click Security & Privacy.
- Under the Privacy tab, choose Full Disk Access from the side bar.
- Click the lock icon in the bottom left of the window and enter your Mac password.
- Ensure that Native Access & NTKDaemon appear in the list and are activated.
If they do not appear in this list, click the + icon and add the following apps:
- Macintosh HD > Applications > Native Access
- Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > NTK > NTKDaemon
If you are trying to install KOMPLETE KONTROL or MASCHINE, please also add NIHardwareAgent from:
- Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Hardware > NIHArdwareAgent
- Once completed, click the lock icon again.
- Restart your computer and start Native Access.
The installations should run correctly now.