This article explains how to recalibrate the EQ and FX-Knobs of your TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK3.
Note: the TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK3 does not allow its faders to be recalibrated.
The knob position in the TRAKTOR software does not correspond with the knob position on your TRAKTOR S4 MK3 controller.
- With the S4 MK3 connected to your computer, open TRAKTOR's Preferences.
- Navigate to the Traktor S4 MK3 entry at the bottom of the menu. Here you will find the Calibration section.
- If you want to recalibrate the 4 FX1 and 4 FX2 knobs, click the Recalibrate button corresponding to Upper FX Units.
If you want to recalibrate the 12 EQ and 4 Mixer FX knobs, click the Recalibrate button corresponding to Mixer Section.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the recalibration.
Warning: Incorrect execution may result in further miscalibration. Please follow the onscreen prompts carefully!
- Once the recalibration is complete, click OK to close the dialog box.
If you are still experiencing issues with the calibration of the knobs, please repeat the above steps.