TRAKTOR PRO 3.4.2 brings mostly a list of fixes of legacy bugs, which leads to improved stability.
- Enhanced detection of file corruption:
An error message is shown when errors are detected in the files during Track Analysis.
- Mouse control malfunction (Apple M1):
On Apple M1 computers, all knobs and faders are now correctly releasing mouse click and drag events.
- Freeze on shut-down:
When closing the application, the application no longer freezes showing a dialog "flushing background tasks".
- Freeze when importing Collection:
The process of importing a large Collection no longer causes TRAKTOR to freeze at the end.
- Writing .ogg meta-information corrupts files:
.ogg files no longer become corrupted after their first playback in a deck.
- Explorer node loses sortability by Key:
The Key column can now always be sorted when browsing through different folders of the Explorer node.
- Lost keyboard focus when inline editing:
The keyboard focus is no longer lost when pressing ESC to exit inline editing.
- Error when creating a folder with the same name as playlist:
Creating a folder with the same name as an existing playlist or smartlist will no longer lead to an error and appends a digit after the name.
- Status Bar Text not readable
The brightness of the status bar text has been increased for better contrast.
- Play count for Remix Sets broken
The play count now correctly counts up, when a Remix Set is played longer than the defined minimum play time.
Play count not working for Playtime 0
The Play Count now works properly when the minimum Playtime is 0.
- Crash on startup:
A crash on startup, happening in rare circumstances, has been resolved.
- Crash on quit (Windows):
A non-critical crash on quit, on Windows computers, has been resolved.